I have been a Realtor since 2003. I love doing what I do best, helping others' achieve the American Dream. "Under all is the land"! On a personal note, I am married to Glenn A Smith, a builder in Tyler and we share four children and nine grandchildren.
My mission statement is to treat other's exactly how I would like to be treated and practice #GodFamilyRealEstate exactly in that order! I am a born again Christian who attends Green Acres Baptist Church in Tyler, Texas. I always want other's to see Jesus through me. Let your light shine! I was born and raised in Tyler and attended Tyler Independent School District, Tyler Junior College and UT Tyler. I love Residential sales, but I really love Farm and Ranch. Everyone has a "happy" place, and I would love to help you find yours! Blessings!
Lorri's Certifications and Recognitions:
- Partner/Owner of Cornerstone Brokerage, LLC
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker # 0505349
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker since 2005
- Member and Past President (2013) of the Greater Tyler Association of Realtors®
- Certified Residential Specialist-CRS
- Graduate Realtor® Institute-GRI
- Internet Professional, e-PRO
- Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES
- Currently volunteering and supporting, CWJC, Christian Women's Job Corp. Giving a "hand up", not a "hand out".